SAC Cookie Dough Fundraiser
We know the kids love prizes! And we’ve got them for our top fundraisers:
- Top fundraising class – 1 GIANT cookie to enjoy as a class
- Top seller (based on $ sold) –1 Box of cookie dough drops
- Thursday November 22: due date for online submission of cookie orders
- Thursday December 13: pick up your cookies between 3:00 and 4:00 in the cafeteria. Aftercare pickup orders will be delivered to your child’s aftercare room. No early pickup required.
*Orders must be submitted online by Thurs, Nov 22nd*
Collect your orders and submit online with these easy steps:
- Use the paper order form (that is making its way home) to keep track of orders, collecting money at the time of taking the order. (Or, download and print the Order Form HERE.)
- Once all sales are complete, add down each column on the paper order form, totalling the quantity of each product sold, as well as the grand total cost for all of your orders.
- Head to ledburypark.hubbli.com and login in with your username and password.
- Enter your TOTAL order quantity for each item on our Online Cookie Dough Order Form HERE.
- Double check your totals to make sure of no clerical errors and that your grand total matches your paper order form.
- Submit your TOTAL payment on behalf of your customers via PayPal (you will be prompted online).
** It is crucial you retain your paper order form in order to distribute your cookies upon delivery!**
In keeping with SAC’s commitment to online communication and ordering, all orders should be submitted online. However, if you have an extenuating circumstance and payment by cheque is required, please email Sarita or Melissa (see below) for alternative arrangements.
The Ledbury Letter and the Ledbury Link
We’re serious about communications this year! On top of SAC’s new biweekly newsletter, the Ledbury Letter, you can also expect to hear directly from the school in Mr. Friberg’s new monthly update, the Ledbury Link.
The school office will send out an update the last Thursday or Friday of every month.
Read the latest issue of the SAC’s Ledbury Letter HERE.
Read the latest issue of the School’s Ledbury Link HERE.